Sometimes when I feel like I can’t find anything to wear I like to Think Outside the Cloth and find different ways to wear one piece of clothing. This trick is a quick and easy way to transform your tank tops into a bra-crop top.
- Remove your arm from one side of the strap.
- Pull the strap down to the bottom of the shirt.
- Pull the strap under the bottom of the shirt, and pick up the strap from the inside.
- Put your arm back through the strap.
- The top will now be crossed in the front and back of the shirt. Move the crossed part to the middle.
- Adjust so that it’s even on both sides.
Here are some photos of when I’ve used this trick in an outfit.
I stuck dangle earrings in the middle of this top to add some shine. Check out my 7 Alternate Jewellery Uses for more tips.
Do you ever wear one piece of clothing in different ways? Share in a comment below 🙂