Pull this little trick to get a different look for your sleeveless shirts.
You can pick some at a dollar store, fabric store, or Walmart
- Safety pins (optional)
The first (black) top was worn backwards because the back is cut into a V-neck.
- Cut two 12 inch pieces of ribbon.
- Bunch or twist the shirt together.
- Tie the ribbon semi-loosely around the base of where the shirt was bunched or twisted.
- Move the tied part to the inside of the shirt.
- Wrap the ribbon upwards.
- Once your done wrapping take the end of the ribbon to the inside part of the shirt and pull it through the tied part where you started.
- Tuck the end of the ribbon inside your shirt.
- Optional: The ribbon should hold but you can use a safety pin to secure the ribbon to the inside of your shirt.